A knowledge module consisting of:
- an introductory video to understand the elements of an objective and reliable evaluation,
- 2 exploratory activities: one on distinguishing between fact and opinion and one on evaluation mistakes,
- 5 practice activities to train with virtual situations,
- a summary with key concepts and printable sheets.
First learn how relying on facts is essential during reviews, then learn the evaluation mistakes to avoid. Next, test your knowledge with role-plays in which you must identify facts, recognise evaluation mistakes made, etc...
Educational Benefits and Objectives
- Differentiate between fact and opinion,
- Avoid evaluation errors.
Processor: Pentium Core2 Duo processor 2 GHz
RAM : 512Mo RAM (2GB for Vista and Seven or more depending of the application loaded at the same time)
1 sound card
Microsoft Windows XP and higher
Mac OS X 10.5 and higher
TO PLAY ONLINE
SUPPORTED WEB BROWSERS
Internet Explorer version 8 to 11, Edge
Firefox version 3.5 to 44
Chrome version <45
Mac OS X
Safari 5.0 to 9.0
Time passed, completion, progression, success, score