Alison has just learned that a project she was hoping to manage was just assigned to a colleague. Disappointed and very fired up, she asks for an explanation.
Help the manager resolve the conflict by preparing for and leading a face-to-face conversation. Try different attitudes, identify their effects and practise in the 3 levels of difficulty offered.
EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS AND OBJECTIVES
- Develop listening skills that overcome the effects of aggression,
- Remain assertive and constructive no matter what,
- Identify causes of the conflict and real objectives,
- Take back initiative and reorient the debate,
- Separate negotiable items from non-negotiables,
- Give rise to viable options,
- Find the best way out.
Processor: Pentium Core2 Duo processor 2 GHz
RAM : 1.5 GB RAM (2GB for Vista and Seven or more depending of the application loaded at the same time)
1 sound card
Microsoft Windows XP and higher
Mac OS X 10.5 and higher
TO PLAY ONLINE
SUPPORTED WEB BROWSERS
Internet Explorer version 8 to 11, Edge
Firefox version 3.5 to 44
Chrome version <45
Mac OS X
Safari 5.0 to 9.0
Time passed, completion, progression, success, score
French, english, german, portuguese