You are helping a manager conduct a professional review in order to reconcile the employee’s motivation and skills with the company’s needs.
Help your employee define a motivating and realistic career plan.
EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS AND OBJECTIVES
- Create an atmosphere that encourages dialogue (make the employee comfortable, encourage him/her, etc.),
- Know the components of a career plan and ask the right questions to define them,
- Include the employee in the conversation, demonstrate active listening and assertiveness,
- Remain neutral and avoid communication biases,
- Consider actions linked to the plan and formalise them in a concrete manner,
- Know your role and its limits (the manager does not choose a career plan’s outcome and doesn’t hold all the cards),
- Give the employee useful information (procedures, tools, contacts, etc.) and set the next part of the review.
Processor: Pentium Core2 Duo processor 2 GHz
RAM : 1.5 GB RAM (2GB for Vista and Seven or more depending of the application loaded at the same time)
1 sound card
Microsoft Windows XP and higher
Mac OS X 10.5 and higher
TO PLAY ONLINE
SUPPORTED WEB BROWSERS
Internet Explorer version 8 to 11, Edge
Firefox version 3.5 to 44
Chrome version <45
Mac OS X
Safari 5.0 to 9.0
Time passed, completion, progression, success, score