An exploratory and matching game to learn to smartly divide up tasks between various team members, based on their profiles and the nature of the work to be performed.
An interactive dialogue to practise conducting a briefing meeting.
You play a manager and need to:
- Delegate without offloading thankless tasks, with the aim of developing the skills of employees, taking into account their potential, their professional goals and their frame of mind,
- Practise briefing an employee about a mission, making sure to be as clear as possible and secure support.
Educational Benefits and Objectives
- Assess the characteristics of a mission,
- Show you are interested in your employees/get to know them better,
- Delegate fulfilling missions to motivate employees and develop their skills, all while controlling the level of risk to limit the likelihood of failure,
- Define an individual growth strategy,
- Take into account the nature of the mission and the employee's profile to conduct the meeting,
- Position yourself in relation to the main objectives of a briefing meeting,
- Nurture the relationship,
- Understand the significance of an effective/ineffective briefing.
Processor: Pentium Core2 Duo processor 2 GHz
RAM : 1.5 GB RAM (2GB for Vista and Seven or more depending of the application loaded at the same time)
1 sound card
Microsoft Windows XP and higher
Mac OS X 10.5 and higher
TO PLAY ONLINE
SUPPORTED WEB BROWSERS
Internet Explorer version 8 to 11, Edge
Firefox version 3.5 to 44
Chrome version <45
Mac OS X
Safari 5.0 to 9.0
Time passed, completion, progression, success, score