Each practice activity is based on a scene from corporate life that, despite seeming innocent, presents a risk for a subject related to ethics: discrimination, corruption, confidentiality, data protection, etc...
Observe reactions from people present and detect unethical attitudes.
Educational Benefits and Objectives
- Identify subjects related to business ethics,
- Know the main DOs and DON’Ts,
- Learn how to locate the “red line”,
- Sharpen your vigilance,
- Identify manoeuvre margins,
- Highlight consequences of misconduct,
- Understand risks for the company,
- Develop a responsible attitude at your level.
Processor: Pentium Core2 Duo processor 2 GHz
RAM : 1.5 GB RAM (2GB for Vista and Seven or more depending of the application loaded at the same time)
1 sound card
Microsoft Windows XP and higher
Mac OS X 10.5 and higher
TO PLAY ONLINE
SUPPORTED WEB BROWSERS
Internet Explorer version 8 to 11, Edge
Firefox version 3.5 to 44
Chrome version <45
Mac OS X
Safari 5.0 to 9.0
Time passed, completion, progression, success, score