A knowledge module consisting of:
- an introductory video to understand the consequences of poorly-expressed criticism,
- an exploratory activity about formulating criticism and compliments,
- 5 practice activities to train with virtual situations,
- a summary with key concepts and printable sheets.
Learn how to formulate criticism and compliments as well as common pitfalls, then practise anticipating employees’ reactions.
EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS AND OBJECTIVES
- Know how to formulate constructive criticism,
- Give indications of gratitude.
Processor: Pentium Core2 Duo processor 2 GHz
RAM : 512Mo RAM (2GB for Vista and Seven or more depending of the application loaded at the same time)
1 sound card
Microsoft Windows XP and higher
Mac OS X 10.5 and higher
TO PLAY ONLINE
SUPPORTED WEB BROWSERS
Internet Explorer version 8 to 11, Edge
Firefox version 3.5 to 44
Chrome version <45
Mac OS X
Safari 5.0 to 9.0
Time passed, completion, progression, success, score