Two employees, Alex and Camille, need to go on a business trip that presents some risks. The trip involves handling confidential data from their company, Horus Next.
Help Alex and Camille use the best behaviours to protect their data and their company’s data.
Pirating, theft, loss: the risks are everywhere... and vigilance is a must!
The game is divided into 5 tasks, each in a different setting (on company premises, at home, at a railway station, on a train, at a hotel).
Educational Benefits and Objectives
- What should you do when you find a lost USB drive?
- Can you use a removable medium that came from a visitor?
- How should you configure your computer, and what equipment is essential to take on a trip?
- How should you choose a strong password? - When must you lock your user session?
- What type of information can you talk about on professional and personal social networks?
- What measures must you take when sending a strategic document to a colleague?
- How should you use an Internet connection in a public place?
- How should you configure your electronic devices to comply with digital security principles?
- What vigilance threshold is appropriate for your surroundings in a public place?
- What should you do with your computer when leaving your hotel room?
- How should you set up your digital equipment during a presentation?
- How should you avoid certain situations of identity theft?
Processor: Pentium Core2 Duo processor 2 GHz
RAM : 1.5 GB RAM (2GB for Vista and Seven or more depending of the application loaded at the same time)
1 sound card
Microsoft Windows XP and higher
Mac OS X 10.5 and higher
TO PLAY ONLINE
SUPPORTED WEB BROWSERS
Internet Explorer version 8 to 11, Edge
Firefox version 3.5 to 44
Chrome version <45
Mac OS X
Safari 5.0 to 9.0
Time passed, completion, progression, success, score
French, english, german