A knowledge module consisting of:
- an introductory video to understand the objectives of time management,
- an exploratory activity about time management techniques,
- a practice activity to train with virtual situations,
- a summary with key concepts and printable sheets.
Learn tips to manage your time, then practise prioritising tasks in a role-play with a set amount of time.
Educational Benefits and Objectives
- Know how to distinguish what is urgent and important,
- Understand how to rearrange your time to be available for your team,
- Ensure your time is respected while remaining available.
Processor: Pentium Core2 Duo processor 2 GHz
RAM : 512Mo RAM (2GB for Vista and Seven or more depending of the application loaded at the same time)
1 sound card
Microsoft Windows XP and higher
Mac OS X 10.5 and higher
TO PLAY ONLINE
SUPPORTED WEB BROWSERS
Internet Explorer version 8 to 11, Edge
Firefox version 3.5 to 44
Chrome version <45
Mac OS X
Safari 5.0 to 9.0
Time passed, completion, progression, success, score