A knowledge module consisting of:
- an introductory video to understand how situations of conflict arise,
- an exploratory activity about strategies to approach conflicts,
- 3 practice activities to train with virtual situations,
- a summary with key concepts and printable sheets.
Identify how to untangle situations of conflict, then practise rebuilding discussions in 3 practice activities.
Educational Benefits and Objectives
- Use communication techniques to untangle tensions,
- Spot and identify types of disagreements and conflicts,
- Handle pressure in a high-tension or crisis situation.
Processor: Pentium Core2 Duo processor 2 GHz
RAM : 512Mo RAM (2GB for Vista and Seven or more depending of the application loaded at the same time)
1 sound card
Microsoft Windows XP and higher
Mac OS X 10.5 and higher
TO PLAY ONLINE
SUPPORTED WEB BROWSERS
Internet Explorer version 8 to 11, Edge
Firefox version 3.5 to 44
Chrome version <45
Mac OS X
Safari 5.0 to 9.0
Time passed, completion, progression, success, score