A knowledge module consisting of:
- an introductory video to understand the importance of listening during a review,
- an exploratory activity about listening techniques (rephrasing, questioning, non-verbal postures, etc.),
- 3 practice activities to train with virtual situations,
- a summary with key concepts and printable sheets.
Learn about the different listening techniques you need to use in reviews and put them directly into practice in virtual yet realistic situations.
EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS AND OBJECTIVES
- Know listening skills and use them appropriately,
- Know different types of questions and their roles,
- Identify expressions that are detrimental to listening.
Processor: Pentium Core2 Duo processor 2 GHz
RAM : 512Mo RAM (2GB for Vista and Seven or more depending of the application loaded at the same time)
1 sound card
Microsoft Windows XP and higher
Mac OS X 10.5 and higher
TO PLAY ONLINE
SUPPORTED WEB BROWSERS
Internet Explorer version 8 to 11, Edge
Firefox version 3.5 to 44
Chrome version <45
Mac OS X
Safari 5.0 to 9.0
Time passed, completion, progression, success, score