A knowledge module consisting of:
- an introductory video to understand the manager’s role during a review,
- an exploratory activity about the review’s objectives and stages,
- 6 practice activities to train with virtual situations,
- a summary with key concepts and printable sheets.
Learn about the review’s objectives for the company, the manager and the employee as well as its different stages. Practise anticipating reactions from employees based on the way you conduct each step.
Educational Benefits and Objectives
- Know how to structure and conduct a review,
- Learn and recognise the review’s objectives for the employee,
- Evaluate the importance of each stage, its role and place in the review.
Processor: Pentium Core2 Duo processor 2 GHz
RAM : 512Mo RAM (2GB for Vista and Seven or more depending of the application loaded at the same time)
1 sound card
Microsoft Windows XP and higher
Mac OS X 10.5 and higher
TO PLAY ONLINE
SUPPORTED WEB BROWSERS
Internet Explorer version 8 to 11, Edge
Firefox version 3.5 to 44
Chrome version <45
Mac OS X
Safari 5.0 to 9.0
Time passed, completion, progression, success, score