A knowledge module consisting of:
- an introductory video to understand the importance of leadership techniques,
- an exploratory activity about modes of communication,
- a practice activity to train with virtual situations,
- a summary with key concepts and printable sheets.
Distinguish different modes of communication to use in reviews and meetings and then put them directly into practice by detecting the mistakes made by a manager.
Educational Benefits and Objectives
- Inform and communicate,
- Master your communication with an employee in a review,
- Master leadership techniques in a meeting with multiple people.
Processor: Pentium Core2 Duo processor 2 GHz
RAM : 512Mo RAM (2GB for Vista and Seven or more depending of the application loaded at the same time)
1 sound card
Microsoft Windows XP and higher
Mac OS X 10.5 and higher
TO PLAY ONLINE
SUPPORTED WEB BROWSERS
Internet Explorer version 8 to 11, Edge
Firefox version 3.5 to 44
Chrome version <45
Mac OS X
Safari 5.0 to 9.0
Time passed, completion, progression, success, score